Free Architecture Maturity Assessment Survey
In our initial engagements with clients, we arrange a set of Architects from your practice to take our Architecture Maturity Assessment Survey. This web-based survey contains a set of multi-choice questions, that elicits a response from each Architect, in order to get a maturity measurement for each dimension of the architecture practice.
We derive an assessment of the overall maturity for your Architecture Practice. This is then quality checked before sharing with the team.
From this information we then also make recommendations as to what areas to focus remedial attention to going forward.
What you need to know
- There are only 11 multi-choice questions, so it should not take long to complete.
- We estimate no more than about 5-10 minutes to complete.
- We will keep the information completely private on google cloud.
- Only your email addresses having access to the survey information.
- Happy to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement for the information we gather.
What we need from you
- Architecture Practice owner / champion’s name
- Architecture Practice owner / champion’s email address
- Completion by date and time.
- This is the estimated time you believe all will be able to complete the survey by.
- A list of all Architects names who will partake
- A list of all Architects email addresses who will partake
What you’ll get from us
- This information is then collated into a Radar Chart diagram (see below)
- This chart shows the maturity level per capability.
- We will deliver to the practice owner, the spreadsheet of raw data from the survey.
- Once happy, we will then release to all participants.
- We will also produce a potential remediation recommendations document.
If you are interested in taking this free survey, please send us an on-line enquiry.
We have used inspiration from this work listed as well as the Business Architecture Maturity Model (BAMM) and our own knowledge and experience:
You must be logged in to post a comment.